1. What information do we collect?
Information you give us:
- Personal data through your provision of your CV;
- Your personal data through registration;
- when you enter information on certain pages on the site or contact us using your social media profile (such as Linkedin) or when you contact us by phone or email. This includes your date of birth, name, email address, phone number and occasionally your social media profile details;
- when you agree and sign a contract you also provide next of kin details, bank details and other relevant information.
We rely on the lawful basis for processing prior to us receiving that information for processing.
How do we use your information?
We use the information you give to us to:
- protect and prevent against fraud;
- enable our experts to match you with the most suitable job roles.
- Forward some of this information in CV form to clients with your explicit agreement.
- identify how to contact your preferred next of kin if a problem occurs during your period of contract with us.
We use the information we collect to:
- to identify and prevent fraud and other harmful activity, to defend our rights or property and to protect the rights and interests of our clients, sub-contracted service suppliers, recruitment candidates and other users; and
- as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure.
In accordance with the law, we will only retain your personal information for the period necessary to accomplish the purpose for which it was provided. We keep this data under periodic review to ensure it is still necessary for us to retain it. If reasonably necessary or required to meet legal or regulatory requirements, resolve disputes, prevent fraud and abuse, or enforce our terms and conditions, we may also keep hold of some of your information as required by law, even after the expiry of our dealings together or expiry of our contract with you.
2. How we share your information?
We will only disclose your information for the specific purposes identified below and will ensure that your data security is of the upmost concern to us. Provisions have been made to ensure that this remains the case.
- End clients – data shared with your consent usually in the form of a CV.
- Your chosen accountant or Contractor umbrella company to allow for all payment, tax and other financial provisions to be made.
- HMRC and other Government legally obliged disclosure
We may also disclose your personal information as necessary to protect the security and integrity of our site according with the General data Protection Regulations and UK law, in the event that we sell or transfer all or a portion of our business or assets to a third party, or as required or authorised by UK law.
We do not share your personal information with any affiliated companies or with other service providers for marketing or other use.
3. Sharing information overseas
We shall not transfer your personal information to service providers located in countries other than the one in which we operate (only to the extent that it is necessary to fulfil the purposes outlined in 2).
4. Security of data
We adopt technical and organisational measures to protect your data as comprehensively as possible. In addition to the commitment of our employees to confidentiality we also seek assurances that those to whom we share your data (see section 2) provide evidence that they will also provide the same care to your data as required by the General Data Protection Regulations and UK law.
To protect your data against unwanted access, we use password protection
5. Your rights
You have the right to request details of personal information which we hold about you as well as the purpose of its processing (you can check in 2 the lawful basis we rely on to process your information). You have the right to object to this processing if you wish, but please bear in mind that if you object this may affect our ability to carry out tasks above for your benefit. In addition, you have a right to demand the correction of incorrect data and the deletion of that which is inappropriate or no longer needed.
If you are seeking to exercise any of your statutory rights or if you have any comments, queries, or complaints about our collection or use your personal information then please contact us. Your request will be investigated by our Data Protection Officer. A response to your request will be provided in writing within a reasonable period (one month). We will inform you should we need more time to process your request. We expect that our procedures will deal fairly and promptly with your request. However, if you remain dissatisfied, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office.
6. Contact us
Just so you know, our legal name is EES Solutions KMD Limited. We are registered in United Kingdom with registration number 5849082 and VAT number 936 6566 82
If you are seeking to exercise any of your statutory rights or if you have any comments, queries, or complaints about our collection or use your personal information please contact us.